Terms and Conditions of Online Animal Registration
I, the owner of the animal / authorised agent of the owner of the animal
When registering or renewing a registration for a Dangerous Animal, this can not be completed online and will need to be done and paid for at the City of Bunbury Administration Centre.
- I am / the owner is, not under 18 years of age and the details in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- The microchip information provided is true and correct, and I understand that providing a false microchip and/or failing to upload micropping documentation may result in penalties being issued.
- The animal being registered is not already registered with the City of Bunbury.
(If already registered please return to menu now and choose "Pay Cat or Dog Registration Renewal").
- I certify / the owner certifies, for the purposes of Section 16 (1a) of the Dog Act 1976, that means exist on the premises at which the dog will ordinarily be kept for effectively confining the dog within those premises.
- I certify / the owner certifies that the owner has had no previous convictions for offences under the Cat Act 2011, Dog Act 1976 or Animal Welfare Act 2002 in the past 3 years.
- This registration will not be for more than 2 dogs or 2 cats on the same property.
(Registering more than 2 dogs or 2 cats on a property needs to be done in person at the City of Bunbury Administration Centre).
Dog/Cat owner must inform Council immediately of any change of ownership, deceased dog or cat, or any change of address and contact phone numbers.