Welcome to the City of Bunbury eCouncil (Online Services)
Using this service you can do the following:
Under the Payments menu:
- Make Payments by Credit Card and PayPal for: Debtor Invoices, Infringements,
Dog and Cat Registration Renewals, Health Licences and Registrations,
Home Based Business Renewals, South West Sports Centre Vacation Care Fee,
Art Class Fees, Library Fees and more.
Under the Animal Registration menu:
- Register a new Dog.
- Register a new Cat.
- Pay an existing Dog Registration Renewal.
- Pay an existing Cat Registration Renewal.
Under the Applications menu:
- Lodge Development Applications.
- Lodge Building Permit Applications.
- Check the Status of Development & Building Permit Applications.
- Search for Development & Building Permit Approvals on a Property.
- View a list of Recently Determined Development & Building Permit Approvals.
- View a list of Development & Building Permit Applications Awaiting a Decision.
- View Currently Advertised Development Applications and do an Online Submission.
- To Pay a Registration Renewal for an already Registered Dog or Cat, open Dog or Cat Registration Renewal from either the Payments menu or Animal Registration menu.
- To Register a New Dog or New Cat go to the Animal Registration menu and open Register a New Dog or New Cat.
- If you need assistance or experience any technical problems please contact (08) 9792 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org